Enjoy your golf in Greenore.
Our course offers up every challenge in golf over easy walking terrain partly links and partly heathland, no tiresome hills and no leaves on the course and we are playable all year round.
You have the backdrop of Slieve Foy on
several holes while taking in our unique position on Carlingford Lough with a view second to none across the Lough to the Mourne Mountains.
We have it all covered.
Some Membership Benefits:
- No Entrance Fees.
- Weekend & midweek competitions all year round.
- Members can bring a guest to play golf at a reduced green fee rate.
- 10% discount in the bar using your membership card.
- Coaching: We have two teaching professionals located in Greenore Golf Club who cater for all our member golfers and visitors alike.
- We are twinned with Ardglass Golf Club and have a reciprocal arrangement, where you can enjoy complimentary golf all year round (booking required through our office).
The course is a superb 18-hole flat semi-links, with a good mix of traditional links and heathland terrain, set in beautiful surroundings with splendid views of Carlingford Lough, Slieve Foy and the Mourne mountains. The Golf Club was founded in 1896 by the London & North Western Railway Company and is steeped in interesting golfing history, including being one of the ten founding members of the Golfing Union of Ireland in 1900.
Greenore Golf Club,
County Louth, Ireland
+353 42 93 73212